Washington County Fair guide
West Bend is home to a classic county fair. The Washington County Fair takes place July 20-25, 2021, at the Washington County Fair Park in West Bend. It’s a West Bend-area tradition that’s entertained generations of families with animal showings, thrilling rides and top-performing acts.
Here are some highlights of this year’s fair:
- On Tuesday, be sure to make it to the fairgrounds by dusk to catch the fireworks display.
- Wednesday features Military Day ceremonies.
- Thursday’s music headliners include Lanco and Rayne Johnson.
- On Friday, Queensryche hits the stage with Autograph.
- Brantley Gilbert and Joey Hendricks hit the stage on Saturday night
- Sunday concludes with a crowd favorite: the Farm Tractor/Truck Pull.
You’ll find the fair Just south of the city at 2000 Pleasant Valley Road. Parking is free at the fairgrounds and early bird pricing is available through July 9. Get your tickets now and save!
The fair is just one of West Bend’s lively summer events. See more events here.