Downtown West Bend Farmers Market
May 30 – October 31
Everybody’s safety in the market is our first priority. We are tentatively scheduled to re-open the Farmers’ Market on May 30, subject to whether or not any orders from the Governor are modified or extended.
Things to know before coming to the market:
- On May 30, we only approved essential food and plant vendors at our market.
- Vendors will be practicing social distancing and we ask that items are not touched until purchased
- No sampling will be allowed
- Prepared food and beverages are to go only and must be consumed off site
- We encourage you to wear a facemask
- For more information visit our website
The market takes place in Old Settlers Park on Saturdays, May through October. Market hours are 7:30am-11am. (no market will be held on July 4). Learn more about the market here.