Six things to know about this year’s Cache Ba$h
The West Bend $1000 Cache Ba$h is fast approaching! The 2016 edition of this fun event takes place Aug. 12-13 in beautiful Regner Park in West Bend, the Geocaching Capital of the Midwest™. The weekend is a premier geocaching event, drawing more than 700 teams from around the country.
Here are some things to know about this year’s Cache Ba$h:
- Bring your spurs! This year’s event theme is “Wild Wild West Bend.” On Saturday there will be a Wild Wild West costume contest.
- There will be 66 new caches published for the event, making West Bend an even better place to go geocaching – the community is already home to nearly 1,500 caches!
- Everyone has a chance to win! Every registered person who signs in at Regner Park automatically gets a raffle ticket. 1st prize=$500, 2nd=$250, 3rd=$100, 4th=$100, 5th=$50. You must be present to win
- Splash for free! Participants will have free use of the pool and splash pad for one day of their choice at Regner Park thanks to West Bend Parks Department (coupons will be in the in goody bags).
- Take a selfie with Signal! The iconic mascot of all things geocaching will be on hand for all of the fun.
- Round up some outlaws! Find and “capture” all 9 Most Wanted Outlaws of the Cache Ba$h to enter a raffle for special prize.
For more information and photos from past events, go here. Make plans to attend the Cashe Ba$h today!